Skip to main content
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large treatment rooms.
- Convenient location with free transportation, handicap access, and transit drop off.
- 17 years experience serving the Sacramento area.
- Latest physiological therapeutics (PT).
- Exercise and rehabilitation equipment to include disc decompression.
- Modern x-ray/radiographic facility.
- Professional licensed massage therapy.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Auto and workers' compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases.
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
of hours of postgraduate education and training in Neurology,
Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition, Rehabilitation, Sports
Injuries, and Whiplash.
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques.
- Disability Evaluation & Impairment Ratings.